I often encounter with the issue of child care and schooling. In today’s dynamic world when no body have time for any body how one can manage his children schooling and association needs. But it is the intimate bonding between parents and children which make a child focus of his parent’s life.
In my last post about parenting “How you can help your kid learning,” I have talked about role of children in child development now I want to focus most on the issue of schooling. . I refer to home as school because a child first place of education is his home where he learns about life. What ever is thought at home will demonstrate in his overall life therefore parents should consider the importance of home schooling in lives of their children. I think that parents are full partners in child education and School plays a vital role in performing this task therefore I always suggest to have a better Home school relationship through effective parental participation and involvement.
According to a research on family involvement published in Harvard Family Research Project “Home-school relationships are the formal and informal connections between the family and educational setting.” This elaborate the concept that home school relationship not only refers to the formal parents role of attending parents teacher meetings, school functions instead home school relationship refers to the methods and procedures of parental participation those are informal, innovative and unique.
Although modern education system allows parents to participate, facilitate and teachers to be innovative in children education, it also allows variety of choices to parents from different types of schools and instructional programs it is equally important for both parents to give their time for their child home schooling.

No comments:
Post a Comment