Hi guys,
Today I really want to discuss one of the most important issues in our professional lives. How to tell you boss that you want to quit your job. How could you say good bye to your old boss who has been with you for years and proved to be the best mentor you could ever have. He trusts you and understands you. He is also very considerate but he is unable to provide you such benefits and extra ordinary compensation plan as his competitors offer you. Due to the low sales he is bound to give you less financial benefits but provide immense opportunity to learn and grow both on personal and professional grounds. And more than all you regard him and enjoy his friendship at personal level.
Will you be able to tell him that look man!! !! I need money and what ever you have given to me is not worth it. So I kick your ass and I am going to your competitors. Be careful now because your company progress will decrease as I know a lot about your company and you. I don’t give a dam to your or your God damn mentoring or guidance. What I need is money which you cannot give to me. And what you are giving to me really do not worth any thing?
Or you are a person who gives more importance to relationship and learning than money. You will continue to improve sales of your company and in turn improve your earnings. Are you so daring that you can reject monitory benefits for extra ordinary personal and learning benefits? Are you so daring that you can stand firmly in front of the whole world and say that we are a team and I want to improve all of our earnings rather than my own salary because I know that you are a good man buddy. I do not let you down and strive for better than the best to increase our sales.
The answer depends on who you are? A person who is capable to change destiny into destination or a coward? Decide where you want to place yourself? Do you dare to change the world around you or you just quit to save your own self.

No comments:
Post a Comment