I have read some where that
Life is an echo,
All comes back,
The good, the bad,
True or the false
So give the world the best you have
And the best will come to you.
For me this is what life is all about. In this blog, I want to focus on family, life and relationship. I will write about any thing and every thing in family, life and relationship. I will write about every thing that we encounter in our lives from movies to politics, from lifestyle to fashion and from academia to specialized professions.
For me life is learning new things. It is maintaining relationships. It is a continuous journey which has many stations. We stop at some stations while we just pass by others. We met new people, explore new ideas and establish life long relationships. This is what life is all about!!!
This blog is about experiences, observations, understandings, problems, and crisis as well as it is about happiness and sorrows, it’s about love and hatred, it’s about friendship and sharing. I want to share my understandings about different aspects of family,life and relationship with you and want you to share yours with loads of comments. So let’s start watching this world from my eyes and explore new areas while looking at old things. I hope you enjoy your stay!!! I am glad to have you here.

No comments:
Post a Comment